Sunday 8 December 2013

Last day of work experience in Scoil Naomh Bríd :(

The 27th of November was my last work experience in Scoil Naomh Bríd. I started the day by sorting some of the teacher files as the parents teacher meetings were taking place after the school day was ended. I stuck some posters up on the wall and read the girls a book. After lunch I gave the teacher and the principal a box of chocolates and a card to say thanks for my work experience because I enjoyed it so much. I gave all the girls in my class a lolly which they were very happy about!! At the end of the day all the girls gave me hugs, saying thanks and goodbye. I felt quite sad to be leaving and I knew I would miss the junior infants girls and the teacher Lisa.  Sometimes I found it boring and tiring but overall I had a great work experience in Scoil Naomh Bríd!!

No comments:

Post a Comment